The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
|Name||Glitter powder in bags||MOQ||1000bags|
|Colour||Silver,gold,red,blue,green,purple etc||Certificate||EN71, MSDS, ASTMD4236|
|Application||Christmas Art and Craft, Children Education and DIY, Screen Pringting, Cosmetics, Nail Care, Plastics, Cards|
|Lead Time||within 5days (based on the MOQ and customers' requirements)|
|Payment Term||T/T, L/C|
1. Metallic glitter powder: epoxy coated, acid&alkaline resistance,180
2. Rainbow glitter powder: epoxy coated, acid&alkaline resistance,180℃
3. Holographic glitter powder: epoxy coated, acid&alkaline resistance,180℃
Our glitter powder are all made of PET with hexagon shape. We have the szie from 1/4to 1/256inch. For the hexagon shape,we have the sizes of 1/4", 1/8", 1/12", 1/24", 1/32", 1/40", 1/64", 1/96", 1/128", 1/186", 1/256" etc.
For the tetragon shape, we have the size of 0.8，1*1，2*2，3*3，0.3*1.5，0.3*4.7，0.4*3，0.1*1，0.2*1mm.
We have series300, 200, 500, 400, 800, 700.
Our series 300 and 200 is the metallic kind. They are the common colors.
Our series500 is the rainbow kind or the pearl colors.
Our series400 and 800 is the hologram kind or laser kind
Our series700 is the black color.
Our product applies in Children DIY and Craft Education, Christmas Gift, Silkscreen printing, Cosmetics, Decorative material, Candle craft, Varnish decoration, etc. With the adornment advantage, the glitter make the product have the Art Characteristic and significantly increase its value.
We have the MSDS and EN71 Certificate. It is non-toxic. And we have about 100 colors.
1. Size the pattern and draw it on the black cloth, then sew the outline with gold Indian silk. PS: the Indian silk is slightly unzipped to hide the thread in the gap.
2. Start to decorate the petals and leaves with rice beads and small tube beads.
3. Black shaped beads and millet beads are sewn in place.
4. Draw a line in the middle of the petals and sew a crystal in the middle. Then sew sequins on each side.
Use 4mm gold sequins for the first and second rows
6. Start from the third row and use 3mm sequins at the end, then increase the number of 3mm sequins from the fourth row and the fifth row, and use 3mm sequins from the fifth row. 6
7. Finish all other petals in the same way
8. Seen from the side, the whole work presents a three-dimensional sense with layers on top of each other
In the middle of the flower, use an oval crystal as the core
Decorate the stamens with imitation pearls and surround the crystals
Continue to decorate the stamens with rice and Czech beads
This completes the body of the brooch.
Next, begin to make the upper part of the brooch; Sew all the decorations; Are flat embroidery, the difficulty is relatively low; Cut off the excess parts, and stick a piece of cardboard on the back to make the work hard. Sew the two parts together and affix leather on the back to create a unique and luxurious brooch with a beaded edge.