The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
4th Floor, No.4, North Road, Shangdi Futian New Village, Liaobu Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China.
Aluminum is one of the most commonly machined materials, as most forms of the material feature excellent machinability, and is thus a commonly used material in manufacturing.
Product Parameter (specification)
Inner box size
Automotive industry, Marine equipment, food machinery, ,heat treatment equipment, petroleum equipment and accessory for high-speed rail,nuclear power station and
Mode of transport
Place of origin
After sales service
24 hours online
Product feature and application
The density of aluminum is only 2.7 g/cm3, which is about the density of steel, copper or brass, a third.In most conditions, including air, water, or salt water), petroleum chemistry, and many chemical system, aluminum can display excellent corrosion resistance.
Aluminum machining parts, due to its good conductivity.On the basis of equal weight, the electrical conductivity of aluminum to copper twice.
Thermal conductivity of rate
The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy volume rate is about 50-60% of copper, the manufacturing heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, as well as the automobile cylinder head and radiator are favorable.
Aluminum machining parts extrusions are ferromagnetic, the electrical industry and electronic industry is an important feature.Aluminum is not spontaneous combustion, the involved in loading and unloading of or access to applications of inflammable and explosive material is important.
Advantages of Aluminum Machining
· Low cost
· Light weight
· Low density
· High strength to weight
· Corrosion resistant
· Chemical resistant
· Conducts heat & electricity
· Non magnetic
· Reflects light & heat
· Easy and fast machining
· Easy to polish
Application of Aluminum Machining
· Pharmaceutical & food packing
· Electrical transmission
· Product name: CNC Machining Parts
· Material: Aluminum
· Machining Tolerances:0.01mm
· Machining Process:
CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Grinding, Threading, Tapping, Bending, Welding, Drilling, Forging
· Min. Order:100PCS. Samples can be
· Surface Treatment: Polishing, Heat Treatment, Sand Blasting, Zinc Plated, Anodization, Chemical Fim,
· Packing: Carton Box, Blister tray, Pallet, Wooden Case.
· Certificate: ISO9001:2008, ISO/TS16949
Description-custom aluminum machining parts
Aluminum machining, the main method are turning, milling, forging, drilling. Aluminum CNC machining components are widely used in aviation, construction,transportation, electrical, chemical, packaging and industrial commodities, such as the department. Aluminum machined components is the second place of metal components. Second only to carbon steel.
Material Grades We Work With
At RUISICHING we work with the following aluminum grades:
• Aluminum 6061: This grade is one of the most popular aluminum grades, due to its excellent mechanical properties, as well as weldability. Aluminum 6061 is most commonly extruded grade, due to its typical properties, such as good toughness, medium to high strength, excellent corrosion resistance in harsh environments, easy anodization, and good workability. Aluminum 6061 is extensively used for 5 axis CNC machining.
• Aluminum 7075: This is a popular grade after 6061. Aluminum 7075 is well-known for its excellent fatigue strength. This grade is not easily weldable and is one of the extremely expensive variants available. Hence, it is most commonly used for tough components, such as aircraft wings, and fuselages, bicycle components, rock climbing equipment. This alloy has better corrosion resistance than the aluminum 2000 alloys. Most times, machine operations are conducted using oil lubricants.
• Aluminum 2024: The alloy is widely used in aerospace and military applications, due to its mechanical properties, such as high fatigue resistance, high strength, and susceptibility to thermal shocks. Aluminum 2024 is not easily weldable and offers poor corrosion resistance, too.
• Aluminum 5052: This non-heat treatable alloy is regularly used for building machine parts, and components to be used in salt water environments. Aluminum 5052 offers good resistance to marine, saltwater, and industrial environments. The alloy can be easily punched, bent, and sheared into desired shapes.
• Aluminum 6063: The alloy has excellent mechanical properties, such as easy weldability, heat treatability, and durability. Aluminum 6063 is used for aluminum extrusion applications. This alloy is commonly used for creating complex shapes with smooth surfaces and is commonly used in applications such as door frames, window frames, sign frames, roofs, etc.
Deliver,shipping and serving
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our wheels in brown cartons and also accept to design customers' logo on carton.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 40% as deposit, and 60% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance. Also, we accept flexible safe payment term, T/T,,WESTERN UNION,PayPal.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A:FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU,DDP
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
1. For stock wheels: we need 7 days to prepare cargo after deposit receipt.
2. For production order: generally, it will take 15 to 40 days after receiving your advance payment.
Q5. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost. Tell us the sample you prefer and we will check our stock.
Q6. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 3 times 100% test before delivery.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We renew our wheels design and expand wheels range in short time, try to give you more complete wheel mold list;
3. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q9.: What's your best convenient contact way:
Call: +86 137 9879 5337 (whatsapp&wechat)
Q1: What is aluminum and aluminum alloy?
A: Aluminum is a relatively soft, durable, lightweight, ductile, and malleable metal with appearance ranging from silvery to dull gray, depending on the surface roughness. It is nonmagnetic and does not easily ignite. Aluminum is a tin-white metal which melts at 640 degrees and is very light, having a density of 2.68. It is stiff and strong, and with frequent annealing can be rolled into thin foil. It is a good conductor of heat and electricity, though not so good as Copper for a given cross section of wire and used in precision cnc machining in industries like Aerospace or Medical.
Aluminum alloys have strong corrosion resistance. They are sensitive to high temperatures ranging between 200 and 250 °C (392 and 482°F), and might lose some of their strength. However, the strength of the Aluminum alloys can be increased at subzero temperatures, making them ideal low-temperature alloys.
Q2: What is CNC machined aluminum?
A: CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine runs on a computer program; it can either be for prototyping or in full item production. Aluminum is the commonly machined material, as it exhibits excellent machinability, and is thus the preferred material in the most manufacturing sector.
Q3: What are the main tools concerned when processing aluminum alloy?
A: Minimizing the tendency of aluminum to stick to the tool cutting edges; ensuring there is good chip evacuation from the cutting edge; and ensuring the core strength of the tool is sufficient to withstand the cutting forces without breaking. The tools employed for machining aluminum alloys range from high-speed steels, straight grade (K) of cemented car-bides (mainly fine grained) due to its low chemical affinityfor aluminum, which considerably improves the surface finish, and diamond-based tools. The latter tool consider-ably reduces the adherent layer accumulated on the tool edgein the chip flow direction.
Q4: What are the commonly used CNC machining aluminum parts?
A: The following are some popular CNC machined aluminum parts:
• Spline Shafts
• Worm Gears
• Dials and Scales
• EMI- proof Housings
• Front Panels
• Dowel Pins
• Optical Reflectors
• Medical Devices
• Lighting Fixtures
Apple Watch Series 5 Aluminum vs. Titanium: Which One Should You Get?
Apple has been releasing aluminum Apple Watches since the wearable was first released in 2015. Aluminum has been the casing material of choice for many users, but that may change with the Series 5 which introduces a new casing material: titanium.
Titanium and aluminum each have their good and bad points, but in general, both of them are great casing materials for the Apple Watch. Here are some key differences between the two, according to iMore:
Titanium offers a deeper, richer hue compared to aluminum. The result is that with titanium, the Apple Watch can also look like a fine piece of jewelry while being a functional, health-focused Apple-branded wearable.
Titanium is tougher than both stainless steel and aluminum. It’s very far from aluminum on the Mohs hardness scale, and can be expected to resist a lot of impact that would otherwise damage aluminum.
Furthermore, the Apple Watch with titanium casing uses Sapphire crystal as screen material. This material is tougher than the Ion-X glass used alongside the aluminum casing.
The tradeoff for the looks and durability is, without a doubt, a higher price. The titanium Apple Watch Series 5 is sold at prices starting $799.
Aluminum, by comparison, generally looks lighter than titanium. It has a brighter finish that’s more apt for a fitness wearable. It doesn’t look bad, though - the aluminum Apple Watch looks good too.
Aluminum Apple Watch models are the lightest of all. The 40mm model weighs 30.8 grams while the 44mm casing weighs a mere 36.8 grams. These are lighter compared to the 40mm and 44mm titanium models that weigh 35.1 and 41.7 grams, respectively.
While some might think that the 5-gram difference is too light to be noticed, it’s not. Aluminum’s light weight is the reason why the Apple Watch Nike is only available in aluminum. Runners and those who live an active lifestyle will know the difference.
Last and more importantly, everyone who’s wanted to buy an Apple Watch will like aluminum simply because it’s way cheaper compared to titanium. Aluminum Apple Watch Series 5 models are available for at least $399, making it about $400 cheaper then the titanium models.
These are but some of the few differences the two casing materials have, but they’re enough to help differentiate between the two. Those who want a more premium-looking Apple Watch and have the money to pay for it can go for the titanium model. Those who want a lighter version and want to save some money when purchasing should opt for the aluminum model.